We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately! Workplace; Outside Stavanger, Norway.
Knowledge and experience of one or more of the following machines is preferable;
Mazak 530, Mazak 800, Nexus 350, FAT Tur, Fermat WFT-13.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspect and measure work pieces to ensure that surfaces and dimensions meet specifications
- Perform basic maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating machine parts
- Monitor machine operations to determine whether adjustments are necessary; stop machines when problems occur.
- Inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors, problems or defects
Qualifications and Skills
- Drawing and tolerances knowledge
- Use of inspection equipment (precise measuring tools)
- Follow written and verbal instruction
- Able to communicate and cooperate with supervisors and peers
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college or trade school preferred
- minimum 3-5 years of experience operating CNC metalworking machinery
- Experience operating CNC tool grinding equipment is preferable but not required
- Marking of parts
Job position: CNC Machine Operator
Number of staff needed: 2
Job salary (hourly rate) : 100-120
Number of working hours (per week): 55-60
Place of work: Bryne, NORWAY
Frequency of paying remuneration: Monthly
Job start date: ASAP
Contract duration: Short-term (less then 1 year)
Accommodation: We can agree on this part.
- Level of English required: English required
- Professional experience required: Medium to high.