We are looking to employ cleaning staff form Poland. 5 jobs to fill for Polish cleaners. Cleaning tasks to include general cleaning, toilet cleaning, inside window cleaning and other related tasks.
We are a family owned cleaning company. Our business is based on an accurate understanding of our client’s needs and appropriate practices are implemented accordingly. We pride ourselves in being a great company to work for and delivering service excellence to all our clients.
Working on behalf of our cleaning company as part of the service delivery team to provide an efficient and effective cleaning service, ensuring high standards of cleaning are delivered and maintained to meet our clients’ specification. A great starter role for ambitious people looking to progress to Supervisor / Managerial roles
· Cleaning tasks to include general cleaning, toilet cleaning, inside window cleaning and other related tasks
· Use of cleaning chemicals and equipment provided by Yorkshire Green Clean
· Following the required specification to ensure all tasks are completed
· Following Health & Safety procedures
Skills/Experience (Preferred But Not Essential):
· Cleaning experience
· Capable of carrying out the physical aspects of the position.
· Good interpersonal skills providing a great service to the customer
· Focusing on a ‘one team’ approach assisting other service lines when required
· Following through with any issues identified
· Making sure personal appearance and uniform are as expected in line with your employee handbook
- Full drivers licence holder
It is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.
Job position: Cleaner
Number of staff needed: 5
Job specification: Department: Operations
Reporting to: Cleaning Manager
Place of Work: Wetherby/Pontefract/Castleford/Leeds
Hours: Monday – Friday (Mornings/Afternoons)
Pay Rate: £10.50/Hr
Number of working hours (per week): 40+
Place of work: Leeds/Pontefract/Wakefield/Castleford
Frequency of paying remuneration: Monthly
Job start date: ASAP
Contract duration: Long-term (over 1 year)
Temporary Accommodation, 2 people per room for 2- 4 weeks. Cost will be deducted from worker’s salary, company will cover the deposit. Public transport available/Company cars available – so a full drivers licence holder desirable
- Level of English required: Basic
- Professional experience required: Cleaning experience desirable but not essential