British restaurant located next to the beach on the south West coast of England is seeking hard working Polish chefs, cooks and waiting staff to work with the kitchen and restaurant teams preparing and serving delicious meals for our customers. You will work in all areas, of cleaning, prep, delivery, breakfast, lunch and dinner Working with a team of staff to deliver food that meets the highest quality standards. To ensure success in your role as chef/cook, you should be confident, team player with great organisational skills and impeccable time management. English speaking to a moderate/Fluent level.
- Job position: Polish chefs, cooks and Waiting staff
- Number of staff needed: 3
- Job salary (hourly rate) : From £11 per hour
- Number of working hours (per week): Min 40
- Place of work: Polzeath Cornwall
- Frequency of paying remuneration: Weekly
- Job start date: May 2023
- Contract duration: Long-term (over 1 year)
- Accommodation provided – caravan Apx £75 p/w to be negotiated. No deposit required. Accommodation rent taken direct from wage. Close walking distance. Public transport in near town available.
- Food provided whilst on shift
- Level of English required: Moderate/Fluent
- Professional experience required: Some kitchen experience an advantage but training will also be given.
- Currently residing in the UK is a huge advantage.
- Immediate start possible
- Right to remain and work in the UK paperwork also a huge advantage.