Thriving bakary from Liverpool is looking for an enthusiastic and hard working full time baker to join the growing team. The job entails working in the production side of the bakery, mostly producing high quality bread. This will consist of 40 hours per week, including early morning and weekends.
The bakary has a growing reputation for baking some of the best bread in the country, using the ingredients and traditional techniques. We are looking for someone to join the team to mainly bake bread and baked goods to our high standards, experience working in a professional bakery is required. An eagerness to learn and work hard, during unsociable hours, are essential to this position. Full training will be offered on all aspects of our production.
- Job position: Baker
- Number of staff needed: 1
- Job salary (hourly rate) : 12 GBP/h
- Number of working hours (per week): 40-45
- Place of work: Liverpool, England
- Frequency of paying remuneration: Monthly
- Job start date: As soon as possible
- Contract duration: Long-term (over 1 year)
- Accommodation: We can help organize a room in shared house near the bakery, we can cover the cost of the room for the first 6 weeks.
- Food: During the shifts there is food available, and bakers can take loaves of bread home with them.
- Ticket refund: yes, the bakary refunds a cost of ticket paid by a worker if they travel from Poland.
- Level of English required: Basic, we have Polish and English bakers, enough English to get by.
- Professional experience required: At least one years experience working in a professional bakery.