I would like to apply for a chef job. My passion has been cooking since year 2005, so since I started to live on my own and prepare my own meals (it is about 12 years all together). My mother is also a food technologist and is very good in handling food. Her cakes are especially delicious. I mostly learned from her and from my friends. I also experimented a lot. I finished successfully a bartender course and I used to work as a bartender. Why I would like to travel to work to UK? Actually I used to live for some time in London when I was still studying. I love the city. I worked in different Deli Bars. I would like to get to know better the British cuisine. I would like to become a professional chef and develop my skills in cooking. I like to travel and get to know new people and places. I can start to work as soon as possible so let\’s say 15th of January or even earlier. How long can I work? I do not have at this time any limitations.
– the candidate has a passion for cooking,
– cooking is his family traditions (his mother is nutrition technologist, teaches in cooking schools)
– an outstanding personality, very nice, cultural, intelligent.
– speaks an excellent English
– has learned cooking form English books and films
– has been to Egypt and he likes oriental and Mediterranean cuisine.
– is creative in the kitchen responsible and he is characterized by the pursuit of perfectionism.
– used to work in an international company
– available in 7 days from a confirmation date
CANDIDATE REFERENCE NO: 102120181227